This event is now over and took place on Tue 01 Jul 2014
Every year our Governance Summit guides you through the very latest legal developments, ideas and thinking. This year is no exception.
Come prepared to hear and share thinking around;
- The regulatory environment - Charity Update 2014
- Unleashing the potential of your board
- Trends that impact on your board
You will also be treated to a short legal update for trustees, covering the latest on public benefit and the Charity Commission’s guidance for trustees on decision making.
Speakers and topics will include:
- Joe Roberts from PwC discussing trends in the environment
- BWB’s Tom Pratt with a legal update
- Onboard's Tesse Akpeki on behavioural leadership
- and leading governance expert and editor of Governance Magazine Dorothy Dalton on trends in governance.
4.00pm: Seminar begins
5.30pm: Tea break and networking
5.50pm: Seminar resumes
7.15 – 8pm: Drinks and networking
This is a free event.