This event is now over and took place on Thu 28 May 2015
Why have a governance review?
Using a series of case studies from 3 organisations that have carried out major reviews of their governance, this masterclass will go through the pitfalls and benefits of a governance review process including the following:
- What do we mean by governance review? Differentiating between (i) structural reviews (ii) process reviews (iii) board reviews (iv) trustee appraisals
- Analysing need. Why undertake a governance review?
- When is it best to undertake a governance review?
- How can you ensure your governance review is effective? Steps you can follow
- Shaping the recommendations
- Implementation – what works?
- Where are the problems? Pitfalls and ways around them
- How you measure the success of a governance review
You will leave even better equipped to successfully undertake your governance review.
£95 (exc VAT)
1:00pm - Registration and lunch
1:30pm - 4:45pm - seminar
Bates Wells Braithwaite at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE