This event is now over and took place on Tue 07 Jul 2015
Social business: communicating the difference and influencing public service markets
The time is now for social enterprises to communicate their difference in order to make sure that they have not only a continued role, but a greater one in delivering public services.
This one-day seminar is packed with professional communications and public affairs expertise as well as peer insights to help social enterprises do just that with the new national and local administrations.
The event will:
- examine the context of the new Conservative Government and the continuing role for social businesses in public service delivery
- explore opportunities for influence and the mechanisms to do so
- look at key messages (i) to differentiate social purpose businesses from other providers and (ii) to bust the myth that they can’t operate at scale
It will be an event which brings you expertise in this field, practical case studies from other social businesses as well as audience participation.
Chair: Baroness Glenys Thornton
Keynotes: Chris White MP, Chair APPG for Social Enterprise , and Chris Pond, Partner and Head of Public Affairs UK, Kreab
- Opportunities to influence Whitehall, Government, Local Government
- How to use the media (and whether you should)
- Case studies on successful public affairs campaigns presented by social enterprise leaders
- Panel Q&A
- Group discussion
Who should come?
The event designed for colleagues in large and established social enterprises trading in public service markets: CEOs, Communications Directors and other senior staff.
To book a place, please click here.
We are delighted to be supported by Kreab, the new communications and public affairs partner of E3M.
Bates Wells Braithwaite at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE