This event is now over and took place on Wed 09 Sep 2015
For the fifth year running, Bates Wells Braithwaite are hosting this ever popular event in conjunction with Remember A Charity Week. The event aims to provide training to charities on best practice when dealing with charitable legacies.
The session will be particularly useful for anyone who would like a good introduction to charitable legacies, or those who would like a refresher in this area.
The event will include:
- An introduction to Remember A Charity, its work and the importance of legacies
- The charitable legacy market and the current threats and opportunities
- An introduction to charitable legacies, wills and probate as well as inheritance tax basics
- Best practice for legacy fundraising and avoiding problems with charitable legacies
- Presentation from a guest speaker who will present insights from a charity's perspective
- Afternoon tea and networking opportunities both before and after the event
If you or someone in your organisation would like to attend this seminar please register your interest below. This event is usually oversubscribed so please book early to avoid disappointment.
BWB supports Remember a Charity
Bates Wells Braithwaite are delighted to support Remember A Charity, a consortium of over 140 charities working to encourage more people to consider leaving a charitable gift in their Will, an important source of income for many charities.
Remember A Charity Week is an annual awareness raising week, with a focus on encouraging people to remember their favourite charities when writing or updating their Will. This year’s Remember A Charity Week will take place from 7th to 13th September 2015.
1.45pm - Registration
2.00pm - Seminar
4.00pm - Networking
Bates Wells Braithwaite at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE