This event is now over and took place on Mon 04 Jul 2016
This one-day seminar on Digital Tools and Technology to Support Social Enterprise Impact and Growth will examine how to maximise the use of digital tools and technology to support the growth and impact of social enterprises delivering public services.
The programme will showcase how E3M members and others are using technology to transform services and to manage their social enterprises more effectively. We will also look at how technology can empower people and communities.
Our aim is to inspire new ideas and approaches by sharing insights, experience and strategies from social enterprises as well as legal, investment and technology experts. We are working closely with RSM’s Technology Consulting practice to develop our work in this area.
09.30 Arrivals and Refreshments
10.00 Welcome and Introductions
10.15 The Strategic Context
“We’re talking about collaboration”
Embedding digital and technology strategy into business strategy
10.45 The Digital Revolution
“A digital strategy is not a twitter account…!”
Using digital approaches to achieve financial savings as well as social impact
12.00 Experts Panel
Is your IT strategy fit for purpose?
Managing the legal small print
A necessary journey – insights, scars and rewards
13.30 Business Operations – technology to support internal processes
Keeping up with your audience
Bringing your team with you
Linking CRM to ERP (from a client database to cloud-based core functions)
15.15 Where to Now? Technology trends and developments that will impact your social enterprise
16.00 Event Close
- Paul Foster – Senior Technology Evangelist, Microsoft
- Roger Lovis, Technology Consultancy Partner, RSM
- Johnny Barton, Information & Strategic Solutions, Turning Point
- Richard Marke, Partner, Bates Wells Braithwaite
- Sara McCraight, Head of Marketing, Street League
- Neil Cartwright, Head of Service – Central Services, Care Plus Group
- Frances Hipple, Associate Director, RSM
- Julian Blake, Social Enterprise and Charity Partner, Bates Wells Braithwaite
- Jonathan Bland, Managing Director, E3M / Social Business International
Bates Wells Braithwaite at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE