This event is now over and took place on Wed 28 Sep 2016
This free one hour seminar will focus on protecting your organisation’s reputation looking in particular at post termination issues.
Reputation is fundamental to running a successful organisation. For this reason employers across all sectors must be careful to take protective measures when terminating an employment relationship and to prepare / respond accordingly if there is the potential for reputational damage.
Why choose this seminar?
This session will look at:
- Defamation issues for organisations in relation to former employees
- An organisation’s rights, risks and obligations when providing references
- Ways of managing and mitigating risks
- Data Protection - What to do when confidential data is lost or stolen and a summary of rights on holding a former employee’s personal data
- Public relations – what to do when matters have entered the public domain
Who should attend?
Aimed at HR professionals, in-house counsel and experienced managers, this seminar will assist those with a basic to intermediate level of knowledge.
BWB's new offices at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE