This event is now over and took place on Tue 21 Feb 2017
BWB's Emma Dowden-Teale will be speaking at an upcoming Association of Charitable Foundations (ACF) event, held jointly with HMRC and Bates Wells Braithwaite, will answer your questions on issues such as your due diligence obligations in respect of your grant holders and board members, what information you need to collect and report, and when and how to report.
What will be covered
At this event, we will answer your questions on:
- understanding your organisation’s status
- what your due diligence obligations are in respect of your grant holders and board members, including what information you need to collect and report
- how to spot potential human rights issues and what do to about them
- and when and how to report.
- Elly Crockford, Policy Adviser, Exchange of Information Team, HMRC
- Emma Dowden-Teale, BWB
ACF, Acorn House, 314-320 Gray’s Inn Road, London, WC1X 8DP