This event is now over and took place on Thu 07 Sep 2017
Are you ready for changes to data protection regulations in charities?
Melanie Carter and Alistair Williams will be providing expert legal insight on data protection regulations for charities at this external conference organised by Forum Business Media.
The following topics will be discussed on the day:
- Are you ready for GDPR – understand the impact that this major piece of legislation will have on your charity, how you can prepare and minimise upheaval.
- Direct marketing and fundraising – our experts give you the information and insight you need to check that all of your marketing practices are compliant, to help you avoid breaches.
- Processes and procedures – get to grips with your obligations surrounding privacy notices, volunteer training, legacy data, the right to erasure...and much more!
- When things go wrong – how to detect data breaches, what steps to take when a breach is identifies and reporting incidents to the ICO.
- What’s next – a full round up of forthcoming changes, including GDPR, the implications of Brexit and e-privacy law.
- Discounts available for group bookings – email email@example.com or call 020 8243 8758 for a quote.
To find out and more and for bookings please click here.
Holiday Inn Bloomsbury