This event is now over and took place on Wed 13 Sep 2017
Whatever your position within an organisation, understanding the fundamentals of employment law is huge advantage. Whether you are revising contracts, hiring new staff or dealing with difficult employment relationships, this masterclass will provide a detailed understanding of the core elements of employment law.
This masterclass will cover
- Recruitment and selection
- The contract of employment
- Grievances, disciplinaries and investigations
- Unfair dismissal – including poor performance, misconduct and redundancy
- Ending the relationship – terminations and negotiations
Why choose this course?
This course will provide you with a detailed understanding of the core elements of employment law and give a firm basis on which to address more complex issues within your organisation.
Delegates will receive:
- A detailed and practical explanation of the law
- Comprehensive notes and materials
- Checklists and flowcharts
- Template letters and documents
Who should attend?
- HR managers and directors
- Procurement and commissioning professionals
- In-house counsel
- CEOs and CFOs
- Trustees and non-executive directors
£150 (excl. VAT)
BWB's new offices at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE