This event is now over and took place on Thu 05 Oct 2017
The detail of how the FCA proposes to extend the Senior Manager's Regime has been published, and while there is still time to let the FCA know your thoughts on their regime, BWB Compliance are hosting an evening briefing to explore the nitty gritty of what SM&CR will mean for your business.
We’ll be answering questions such as:
- Which regime will apply to your firm ‘core’ or ‘extended’?
- What changes are afoot for your NEDs and your CF30s?
- Will the split of responsibilities cause sleepless nights for your senior managers?
- What could this mean for your hiring strategy and how you appraise your key staff?
- What does the FCA hope to achieve with another change?
This event is aimed at directors, partners, compliance officers, COOs and those with strategic HR responsibilities in financial services firms.
Ashley Kovas, Senior Compliance Consultant
Rebecca Claydon, Compliance Consultant
6.00pm Session start
7.00pm Networking and drinks
BWB's new offices at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE