This event is now over and took place on Thu 22 Feb 2018
It is estimated that only a third of membership organisation/association CEOs and Chairs are female, what should be done to support female talent to rise to the top? Organised by Memberwise and hosted by BWB, this will investigate the issues as well as provide an opportunity to network.
- ‘The value of diversity and helping women succeed’ (Sarah Hernandez is Chief Marketing Officer at The Key)
- Co-mentoring – 10 minutes of mentoring on your challenge/idea/question
- Professional Networking / Drinks Reception
- Learn what it takes to succeed at the top as a female leader in the membership sector
- Hear the experiences and tips that successful leaders used to climb the career ladder and that could work for you too
- Ask questions and gain insights from female leaders
- Network and mentor with other like-minded professionals
Who should attend
These events are only open to female senior staff or trustees/board/council members in the membership sector.
6pm to 8:30pm, Thursday 22nd February
BWB's new offices at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE