This event is now over and took place on Tue 13 Mar 2018
A repeat from last year, this year's BWB Breakfast Serial will distil the expertise of our sector-leading charity lawyers into nine bitesize seminars, which topics include:
- Essential Charity Law
- Essential Data Protection
- Essential Property
- Essential Intellectual Property
- Essential Fundraising and Trading
- Essential Employment
- Essential Regulatory Requirements
- Charities Working Together
- Essential Contract Law and Grants
Whether you’re representing a new charity or are simply in need of a refresher, these free sessions will provide knowledge and clarity on all of your key issues.
The first session will cover the following essential points of Charity Law.
- What is a charity?
- The requirement to deliver public benefit
- A comparison of different legal structures for charities
- The role of the Charity Commission
- Duties of trustees
- Activities charities need to be particularly careful about
08:00am Registration and breakfast
08:30am - 9:30am Seminar
This is a free event
BWB's new offices at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE