This event is now over and took place on Tue 13 Mar 2018
BWB will be speaking at the 10th Anniversary of Good Deals, the annual gathering of social entrepreneurs, social investors and mission-driven businesses, delivered by Pioneers Post – and this year we're excited to announce a collaboration with Hatch, who last year brought together more than 250 mission-driven businesses, start-ups, and corporates with their trailblazing Beyond Good Business conference in central London.
We’ll be welcoming representatives from social enterprise, government, corporates, investors, foundations, and philanthropists working locally and nationally – as well as inspiration from international partners and delegates.
There’ll be a big emphasis this year on how to do good business better and how to accelerate your success – with workshops from expert advisors and the mission-driven entrepreneurs making it happen on the front line.
BWB speakers include
- Abbie Rumbold who is chairing the plenary discussion with Nick Jenkins, Amy Clarke and Susan Aktemel.
- Gillian Roche-Saunders is chairing a session on democratisation of capital.
- Julian Blake will be discussing the Bold Commissioners.
- Show Me the Money: Social Investors under the Spotlight
- Blockchains, Crowdfunding and the Democratisation Of Capital
- Growing Pains
- A Recipe for Good Investment
- Gender Lens Social Impact Investing
- The Secret Social Entrepreneurs in the Creative Economy
- Bold Commissioning: The Role of Social Business And Investment in Public Service Reform
- What's the Deal of Diversity?: Is social investment helping or hindering?
RIBA 66 Portland Place W1B 1AD London