This event is now over and took place on Tue 15 May 2018
This year's BWB Breakfast Serial will distil the expertise of our sector-leading charity lawyers into nine bitesize seminars.
This session provides an introduction into key areas of safeguarding law and practice, as its applies to charities, including:
- An introduction/refresher on what safeguarding is;
- An overview of the legal framework for safeguarding;
- DBS checks and other good recruitment practice;
- Safeguarding policies: whether you need one and what should go in it;
- What to do if a safeguarding concern arises;
- Data protection and information security.
8:00am Registration and breakfast
8:30am - 9:30am Seminar
Bates Wells Braithwaite at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE