This event is now over and took place on Tue 05 Jun 2018
Charities have to work hard to obtain donors and supporters but don't always claim as much Gift Aid as they could.
This seminar aims to give attendees ideas of how to improve the amount of Gift Aid cash they receive from existing donors and supporters. They should find this much easier than recruiting new supporters.
Topics will include maximising Gift Aid on:
- The Gift Aid Declaration – Getting it right and what to do if it goes wrong.
- Surviving the Gift Aid Audit
- Getting the best from Gift Aid. – how be sure you are using everything you can.
- Challenge events - avoiding the pitfalls
- Creative and innovative Gift Aid Declarations – getting more bang for your buck.
- GASDS –De-mystifying the ‘top-up’ and community building options
- Unsung heroes of Gift Aid fundraising – Shares, Land, and Buildings; charity shops, entrance fees and more.
- Proper structure can mean so much more – charity dinners and auctions, memberships and friends of, in memoriam and ore.
Bill was responsible for persuading HMRC to allow Gift Aid donations for Charity Challenge Events and Barry originated the concept for Gift Aid and Charity shops. Both are recognised experts in the field.
Who should attend?
- Professionals in the Finance department
- Senior Fundraisers
Bates Wells Braithwaite at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE