This event is now over and took place on Tue 12 Jun 2018
Working together with other organisations can be hugely beneficial and help a charity achieve its wider goals and operate in an efficient manner. However it’s important to be aware of some of the key legal issues and obstacles before embarking on this journey. This session will assist charities thinking about collaboration to really get to grips with the relevant considerations.
This session will cover the following:
- Why collaborate?
- Common problems with collaborative working (and how to anticipate and avoid these)
- Key issues to consider early on
- Different collaboration structures (for example, different contractual arrangements versus the creation of a separate legal structures)
- Collaboration process and the steps to go through
- Consideration of key heads of terms for a collaboration agreement
08:30am - 09:30am Seminar
Bates Wells Braithwaite at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE