Tue 25 Sep 2018
11:30 - 12:30
Sexual harassment in the workplace is a widespread problem with numerous high-profile allegations sparking a global conversation about the issue. Employers should be taking action to reduce the likelihood of harassment occurring in the workplace and supporting those who bring complaints forward.
This webinar seeks to raise awareness and provide employers with the tools needed to create a working environment which is free from sexual harassment.
This webinar will cover key areas including:
- What constitutes harassment and the different forms harassment can take;
- How to prevent harassment and create a respectful working environment;
- How to handle complaints and investigations;
- Protecting and supporting those involved; and taking action following an investigation
- HR managers and directors
- In-house legal counsel
- Line managers and directors
- CEOs and CFOs
£25 excluding VAT
WebinarCancellation policy for seminars