Tue 09 Oct 2018
15:00 - 19:00
Come and explore and consider approaches and tools to strengthen your board and increase connection, engagement and performance.
- How C-me can be used to build your board and strengthen board performance?
- How C-me can be used to clarify the relationship between governance and management?
- Implications for board engagement and problem solving?
- Implications for preference diversity in governance?
Overview of content:
- Explore the framework and language of colour and how it can apply to governance
- Consider your colour combination and behavioural preferences for the board
- Get a feel for building team working and awareness through C-me
- Think about alignment with board roles
- Springboard a new understanding of preference diversity
- Discover other ways to add value to engagement with board members and staff
Guest speaker: C-me profile accredited
Who should attend: Chairs, trustees, company secretaries, governance advisors and anyone who supports the board and its committees.
3.00pm - Registration and networking
3.30pm - Seminar part 1
5.00pm - Break
5.15pm - Seminar part 2
6.00pm - Wrap Up
6.00pm - Networking
7.00pm - Close
BWB's new offices at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BECancellation policy for seminars
You may also be interested in:
The role of charity trustees in medium and large charities : practices, policies and procedures
Tuesday 24 July 2018 >
Onboard Soft Skills Training - Vital Facilitation
Thursday 06 September 2018 >
Governance and digital – Innovation and the digital revolution - enhancing your board’s performance
Thursday 27 September 2018 >
The role of trustees in navigating an ever changing landscape
Tuesday 11 December 2018 >