Thu 17 Jan 2019
17:30 - 19:00
Join BWB Compliance for a review of the past year and a look at the year ahead with short, easy-to-digest talks from the team.
The team will go over all the key compliance issues for EIS firms, in bite-sized chunks. There will be a recap of 2018's themes and a look at what to focus on in 2019.
Topics we will touch on over the evening include:
- How to get planning for the Senior Managers & Certification Regime
- What did the crowdfunding review mean for the rest of the EIS industry
- Remaining niggles from MiFID II and PRIIPs
- The new focus on funds focussed on illiquid assets
- The heat around Appointed Representatives
- The new capital regime for investment firms
To follow, there will be canapés and chatting over drinks for a bit of an industry get-together.
19:00pm Networking and Drinks
BWB's new offices at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BECancellation policy for seminars