Thu 24 Jan 2019
17:30 - 20:00
Join BWB Compliance for their annual review event for impact investors and advisors. They'll be exploring at the changes from the past year and looking ahead at the twelve months to come with short, easy-to-digest talks from the team.
The session will include an overview of all the key compliance issues for those is the impact investment and responsible finance space. There will be a recap of 2018's themes and a look at what to focus on in 2019.
- The change in regulatory attitude to sustainable finance
- How to get planning for the Senior Managers & Certification Regime
- Finding our way through Brexit
- Remaining niggles from MiFID II and PRIIPs
- The new emphasis on funds focussed on illiquid assets
- The heat around Appointed Representatives
- The new capital regime for investment firms
To follow, there will be canapés and chatting over drinks for a bit of get-together with others in the industry.
19:00pm Networking and Drinks
Bates Wells Offices, 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BECancellation policy for seminars