Gillian Roche-Saunders presented alongside Julian Buhagiar (BrightTALK), Shameel Khan (Seedrs) and Matt Cooper (Crowdcube).
Our discussion covered:
- Crowdfunding passing VC’s for the first time
- Opportunities for SMEs and the rise of “mainstream equity crowdfunding
- Compliance challenges — how can new start-ups keep up and how can traditional players secure themselves?
- What is the FCA saying about innovation and consumer protection?
- What’s the profile of the modern day investor?
- What are some of the growing pains that rising companies might feel after a successful crowdfunding round?
Click here to watch the webinar.
Partner & Head of BWB Compliance
- +44(0)20 7551 7876
Posted on 05/09/2016 in Legal UpdatesBack to Knowledge