In the Spring edition of the Real Estate update:
- Megan Kirby provides an overview of recent deals and news in the sector.
- Caraline Johnson outlines the state of the education sector, and the multiple challenges it faces in light of continued budget cuts and structural reforms.
- Mark Traynor looks at real estate issues for schools considering the conversion to academy status.
- Lesley Robinson outlines some of the most common areas of property dispute that can arise between tenants and landlords.
- Maisie Ireland summarises some of the key issues for tenants to consider when negotiating heads of terms.
- Ayden Peach provides a roundup of recent cases.
Please click here to read the e-version of the update.
Please click here to download the PDF version of the update.
If you have any questions about any of the issues raised in the update, please contact our Real Estate department.
Posted on 09/04/2018 in BWB PublicationsBack to Knowledge