In the Summer edition of the Real Estate update:
- David Davies discusses the general principles of sustainability and how it can benefit both the environment and the corporate bottom line. Page 4.
- In the second article focusing on sustainability, Tom Allen considers its impact and potential benefits for both commercial landlords and tenants. Page 6.
- Landlords wishing to dispose of their freehold interest in a property that contains residential dwellings may be caught by the rights of first refusal. Tony Cartmell explains right of first refusal and when it may apply. Page 8.
- Amanda Gray outlines the stages in your business property's life cycle to help you manage it effectively. Page 9.
- David Duhig gives an update on the Charity Commission and discusses recent cases. Page 10.
Please click here to download the PDF version of the update.
If you have any questions about any of the issues raised in the update, please contact our Real Estate department.
Posted on 31/07/2017 in BWB PublicationsBack to Knowledge