David joined the Corporate and Commercial team in September 2017 after completing his training contract at BWB.
David advises clients on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters with a particular focus on cross-border and domestic corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganisations, corporate finance and banking. David also drafts and advises on a range of commercial contracts, including outsourcing and technology contracts.
Examples of Recent Work
- Advised FM Conway Limited on its acquisition of a minority interest in Toppesfield Ltd.
Qualifications and Career
- University of Cambridge, BA (Hons) Geography, 2008
- University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2012
- University of Law, Legal Practice Course, 2013
- Trainee Solicitor, Bates Wells Braithwaite, 2015 – 2017
- Qualified as a Solicitor in September 2017