Company Secretarial Administrator
Nicole De Freitas is a Company Secretarial Administrator and provides clients with a variety of Company Secretarial Support including information regarding statutory obligations to Companies House and the Charity Commission, statutory filings, updating share registration certificates, reviewing articles of association and dealing with correspondence received in the capacity of Registered Office.
Before working for BWB Nicole worked at The Press Association as a Legal Team Assistant/PA initially providing basic support for the in-house counsel and later progressed into co-managing the Company Secretarial work stream with the General Counsel and Company Secretary.
Qualifications and career
- University of Exeter, LLB Hons Law (2007 – 2010)
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School (2011 – 2012)
- Civil and Commercial Mediator qualification, ADRGroup, (2012)
- PA and Administrative Assistant, South Thames Foundation School (2012 – 2014)
- Legal Team Assistant, The Press Association (2014 – 2018)
- Joined Bates Wells Braithwaite (2018)