Edward joined the Corporate and Commercial team in September 2017 after completing his training contract at King and Wood Mallesons and Reed Smith.
Edward advises clients on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets, corporate reorganisations, commercial contracts and banking.
Examples of recent work
- Advised on the sale of the entire issued share capital of Mecmesin Limited to Physical Testing Properties Limited, a portfolio company of Battery Ventures.
Qualifications and Career
- Durham University, BA (Hons) Sociology
- University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law
- BPP, Legal practice Course
- Trainee Solicitor, King and Wood Mallesons, 2015-2017
- Trainee Solicitor, Reed Smith, 2017
- Admitted as a Solicitor September 2017
- Joined Bates Wells Braithwaite September 2017