Elias provides general assistance to the Social Finance team within the Charity and Social Enterprise Department.
Examples of Recent Work
- Conducting legal research
- Assisting with the creation of completion bibles
- Drafting and reviewing meeting minutes and documents
- Amending articles of association
- Drafting and reviewing documents to be filed at Companies House.
- Providing legal and administrative support for fee earners.
Qualifications and Career
- University Of Warwick, Philosophy, Politics and Economics (BA) with Hons (2013-2016)
- University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law (2017-2017)
- Joined Michelmores as Banking, Restructuring and Insolvency Paralegal. (2018)
- Joined Bates Wells Braithwate (Charity and Social Enterprise Department) in the Social Finance Team. (2019)
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Volunteer at Brent Community Law Centre
- Participant in Streetlaw Programme
- Volunteered with Irwin Mitchell Legal Advice Helpline