Jane is a paralegal in the Dispute Resolution & Litigation team, assisting fee earners on a range of matters. She is also a member of the firm's Legacies, Trusts & Probate Disputes group.
Examples of Recent Work
- Conducting legal research
- Assisting fee-earners with all aspects of dispute resolution including drafting documentation and correspondence
- Court filing
Qualifications and Career
- University of New South Wales, BInst (Community Development) Dist. 2010
- Legal Profession Admissions Board (Sydney University), Grad. Dip Law 2017
- NSW College of Law, GDLP (2017 - Due to complete practical component and qualify for admission in 2018)
- Joined Bates Wells Braithwaite as a Paralegal, 2017
- Promoted to Senior Paralegal, 2018
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Legal volunteer at Prisoners’ Advice Service (PAS) in 2017. PAS provides legal advice, information and support to adult prisoners in England and Wales.