Jane is a paralegal in the Dispute Resolution Team, assisting fee earners on a range of matters.
Examples of Recent Work
- Conducting legal research
- Assisting fee-earners with all aspects of dispute resolution including drafting documentation and correspondence and court filing
Qualifications and Career
- University of New South Wales, BInst (Community Development) Dist. 2010
- Legal Profession Admissions Board (Sydney University), Grad. Dip Law 2017
- NSW College of Law, GDLP (2017 - Due to complete practical component and qualify for admission in 2018)
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Legal volunteer at Prisoners’ Advice Service (PAS) in 2017. PAS provides legal advice, information and support to adult prisoners in England and Wales.