Johnathan has one year of experience in immigration, having assisted a large internationally renowned investment bank with their immigration, along with smaller corporate clients. He has experience of Tier 2: Tier 5 visas; Indefinite Leave to Remain; EEA applications; British citizenship applications and spouse applications. Johnathan's previous firm was OISC regulated and he passed his OISC level 1 exam within 10 months of being at the firm.
Examples of recent work
- Business visitor applications – Johnathan assisted a group of engineers who successfully obtained their standard visit visas to assist with the installation, dismantling, repair, service and advise on the installation of hardware for a UK company, who had a service agreement with their out of country employer.
- Tier 2 (General) – Johnathan successfully assisted a family of 4 to obtain visas as a highly skilled worker and their dependants.
- Right to Work – Johnathan has advised with queries of conducting the Right to Work checks, the correct way that fall within the statutory excuse guidance.
Qualifications and Career
- Law Degree (LL.B (Hons)) – Grade: 2.1
- Master of Law– LL.M – from September 2016 – June 2019 – not yet completed
- BPP Advocacy Scholarship 2016
- OISC Level 1
- Smith Stone Walters – March 2017- March 2018
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Previous Pro-Bono experience in a family law centre for victims of domestic abuse