Paralegal in the Corporate and Commercial team, assisting fee earners on a range of matters.
Examples of Recent Work
- Conducting legal research
- Assisting with the creation of completion bibles
- Drafting and reviewing company documents to be filled at Companies House
- Drafting and reviewing meeting minutes and documents
- Providing legal and administrative support for all Corporate and Commercial fee earners.
Qualifications and Career
- The University of Law, Legal Practice Course, ongoing
- Corporate and Commercial Paralegal, Bates Wells Braithwaite, 2018
- Legal Administrator, Bates Wells Braithwaite, 2017
- New Client Advisor, Hodge Jones and Allen LLP, 2016
- University of Greenwich, Law LLB, 2016 (First Class Hons)
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Pro Bono advisor for the Innocence Project and Greenwich Legal Advice Centre, 2014 – 2016