Katja provides legal support to the Commercial and Corporate team in a wide range of corporate, commercial and banking and finance matters.
She is experienced in due-diligence, pre-completion and post-completion steps of M&A transactions. She has in-depth experience of assisting in re-organisation and restructuring projects of organisations. Katja also assists in Capital Market deals and has experience in investigating and verifying prospectus and investment documents for AIM purposes.
Furthermore, she deals with company secretarial tasks such as incorporating companies, maintaining corporate documents and preparing minutes of board meeting and shareholders resolutions.
Examples of Recent Work
- Assisting with Company secretarial matters such as statutory books reconstitution, company incorporation and filings.
- Drafting tailored articles of association, board minutes and shareholders resolutions for companies,
- Providing support and in-depth legal research for all Corporate and Commercial fee earners.
- Drafting and reviewing of banking and finance related documents.
- Project management in relation to Conditions Precedents.
- Reorganisation of organisations.
- Assisting the Information Law Group.
Qualifications and Career
- Corporate and Commercial Paralegal, Bates Wells Braithwaite
- The University of Law, Legal Practice Course, (Distinction),
- Open University in co-operation with Oxford University, Law LLB (Commendation)
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Volunteer at South West London Law Centre
- Information Law Group
- Employment Committee
- Diversity and Inclusion Forum