Maisie has experience advising on a broad range of commercial real estate matters, including acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold property, landlord and tenant work and real estate finance.
Maisie has acted for a range of clients from commercial organisations, banks and financial institutions to charities and social enterprises.
Examples of Recent Work
- Acting for sporting bodies regarding security and funding issues arising from a range of grants
- Acting for a large retail client in connection with the acquisition and management of sites throughout England and Wales.
- Advising a number of charities and commercial organisations in relation to granting, taking and renewing leases.
- Advising a number of charities in relation to their property portfolios.
Qualifications and Career
- Durham University, BA Hons, 2012
- Training contract at Dentons, 2014-2016
- Admitted as a solicitor, 2016
- Joined Bates Wells Braithwaite, 2017