After completing her training contract at Linklaters LLP, Rachael joined the Charity & Social Enterprise department as a solicitor in September 2016. Having trained at a large city firm, Rachael has had experience in a range of corporate, finance and contentious areas of practice, including working on large, high-value, cross-border transactions and advising on a range of technical areas of law.
Examples of Recent Work
- Working on a range of large transactional commercial matters.
- Various work in relation to intellectual property, including drafting and reviewing licensing agreements and drafting advice on technical intellectual property issues.
- Advising on data protection issues.
- Reviewing and advising on various commercial agreements.
Qualifications and Career
- University of Cambridge, First Class BA (Hons) Law, 2013
- College of Law, Legal Practice Course, Distinction, 2014
- Trainee Solicitor, Linklaters LLP, 2014 – 2016
- Admitted as a solicitor in September 2016
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Working with several large international charities on pro bono projects