Richard joined the Corporate and Commercial team in September 2018 after completing his training contract at Wedlake Bell.
Richard specialises in commercial and IT matters. He works across a broad range of sectors including fintech, healthcare, medtech and financial services.
Prior to his legal career, Richard worked for six years in policy and communications roles in the healthcare sector, advising pharmaceutical companies, charities and third sector organisations.
Qualifications and Career
- King’s College London – BA (Hons) English Language and Literature
- UCL – MA (Merit) Philosophy, Politics and Economics of Health
- BPP Law School – GDL and LPC
- Wedlake Bell LLP – Trainee Solicitor (2016 – 2018)
- Admitted as a Solicitor – September 2018
- Bates Wells Braithwaite – Solicitor (September 2018 – present)