After qualifying in September 2014 at Stephenson Harwood, Rosie joined Bates Wells Braithwaite in September 2015.
Rosie has acted for a varied range of clients from commercial organisations, investors, banks, grant-giving and financial institutions to charities and social enterprises and high net worth individuals.
Examples of Recent Work
- Advising numerous charity sector clients in connection with granting, renewing, surrendering leases.
- Acting for sport bodies regarding security and funding issues arising from a range of grants.
- Advising commercial clients on leasing requirements.
- Assisting with real estate due diligence for major charity in its nationwide restructuring.
- Carrying out a variety of property management work for retail client.
Qualifications and Career
- BA Hons in History the University of Nottingham
- LLB from the University of Law
- Training contract with Stephenson Harwood LLP (2012 -2014)
- Admitted as a solicitor in September 2014
- Joined Bates Wells Braithwaite in September 2015
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Volunteer at South West London Law Centre