Chief Operating Officer
After qualifying as a chartered accountant with Arthur Andersen, Sally worked at Cadbury Schweppes plc as a financial analyst before moving into the government/not-for-profit sector. She worked first at the Big Lottery Fund and then at Futurebuilders England (now the Social Investment Business) as Resources Director/COO, helping establish and develop the organisation from a start-up into a team of over 50 staff, managing a £200m fund. Returning to professional services in 2008, Sally spent ten years at Linklaters LLP in the role of Divisional Business Manager, gaining extensive experience of global law firm management. She joined Bates Wells Braithwaite in June 2018.
Qualifications and Career
- BA Hons Modern & Medieval Languages (French & German), Cambridge University
- ICAEW (Chartered Accountant)
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Trustee and Chair of Finance & Audit Committee of Relate (2017-18)
- Trustee and Chair of Finance, Audit & Risk Committee of National Deaf Children’s Society (2012-18).
- Independent Expert on the Audit & Risk Committee of the Samaritans (2006-12)