Tzara graduated in 2015 and completed the Bar Professional Training Course in 2016. She joined the Employment team at Bates Wells Braithwaite in July 2016.
Examples of Recent Work
- Successfully assisted in the case of Dewhurst v CitySprint (a landmark case concerning the employment status of couriers), reported by the Financial Times, BBC News and The Guardian (among others).
- Assisted to represent a team of cleaners at the Foreign & Commonwealth Office in a high profile dispute, reported in The Telegraph, The Guardian and BBC News.
- Assisted to represent a group action claim for £10 million against an international technology business, reported in the Financial Times, The Guardian and Music Week.
- Conducting in-depth legal research for fee-earners and drafting legal documents, including staff contracts, particulars of claim and grounds of resistance.
- Attending and note-taking at Tribunal hearings, judicial mediation, and grievance and disciplinary hearings.
Qualifications and Career
- Paralegal at BWB (2016)
- University of Law – Bar Professional Training Course, Very Competent (2015-2016)
- Queen Mary, University of London – BA Law and Politics, 2.1 (2012-2015)
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Member of The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
- PopLaw Legal Advice Clinic – ran the Clinic and conducted initial interviews with clients (July 2013 and September 2014)
- Liberty – conducted research on a client’s query and responded with a letter of advice (February 2014)
- Community Links – sat in client meetings and produced detailed notes (February 2013)