Victoria supports the Public Services team within the Charity and Social Enterprise Department, as well as the department as a whole. Bringing practical experience from her time at two national charities, Victoria assists with a range of charity and commercial matters for a variety of clients.
Examples of Recent Work
- Conducting in-depth legal research.
- Assisting charities with applications to the Charity Commission.
- Drafting letters of advice on a range of issues.
- Providing general departmental support
Qualifications and Career
- LLB Law, University of Exeter (2014 – 2017)
- Volunteer Legal Assistant, Commercial and Legacy Departments, at RNIB (2016 – 2017)
- Legacy Assistant at Stroke Association (2017 – 2018)
- Paralegal, Charity and Social Enterprise Department, at Bates Wells Braithwaite (Joined 2018)
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Assistant to the Board of Urdang Academy
- Former Volunteer Mentor with Fenland Arts Association