Public and Regulatory Bodies
Our public law expertise extends from advising local and national government bodies through to advising international governmental organisations and regulators. In addition, we are involved in campaigning on key issues for our clients and in drafting legislation to address them.
Our Regulatory work includes advising regulators across a wide range of sectors – including the National Audit Office, Wales Audit Office, the Advertising Standards Authority and the Public Fundraising Association – and we work with professional regulatory bodies such as the General Dental Council and the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Advertising & Marketing Law
- Brand & Reputation Management
- Competition Law
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Fraud: Prevention and Cure
- Intellectual Property & Information Law
- Media Disputes
- Politics, Elections and Campaigning Law
- Public & Regulatory Law
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Disputes