Approachable, straightforward and responsive throughout.”
BWB has a group dedicated to India, led by Richard Marke.
The India group’s understanding of the business environment in India and globally allows us to provide pragmatic and commercial solutions. The India Group also includes non-lawyers, which means that we are in unique position to advise on both the legal and commercial aspects of transactions – BWB can truly be your business partners.
Our history of acting for charities and not-for profit organisations alongside commercial clients means that we have always been focused on keeping our costs competitive – our fees are always very competitive in comparison to other London firms operating in the Indian market.
We appreciate the importance to you of developing and maintaining a strong and close personal relationship – being able to pick up the phone, talk to an advisor and feeling reassured that your needs will be given a high priority. At BWB we are proud of our personal approach. We provide dedicated principal contacts to ensure continuity and in-depth understanding of your business. We believe in developing and sustaining strong, long-term relationships with our clients – we have acted for many clients for decades.
We work with a wide range of organisations, including multinational corporations, quoted companies, financial institutions, private companies of all sizes, partnerships, high-net-worth individuals and not-for-profit organisations.
We are a full service firm but we find the following are of most interest to our Indian clients:
- Commercial: outsourcing, IT and IP, media, data protection and privacy, information law and Bribery Act 2010
- Transactional and corporate law services: Mergers and acquisitions (including MBOs and MBIs), Joint ventures, shareholders’ agreements, LLPs and partnerships
- Banking and finance: Equity capital markets – IPOs and secondary fundraising, investments and share incentives
- Immigration services, including visa applications and sponsor licences
- Employment services
- Intellectual property filing, including trade marks and patents
- Dispute resolution: arbitration, mediation and litigation
- Real estate services
We look forward to meeting you
Members of our team regularly visit India and we would be only too happy to meet you to discuss how we can work together in the future. Of course, if you are ever in London we are more than happy to meet with you here.