This small but top-flight practice enjoys an excellent reputation with charities and public sector clients; ‘much larger firms do not compare with the attention to detail that the firm provides’. The team ‘takes a real interest in the individual needs of clients’.
Our specialist real estate disputes team can help to steer you through the complexities of the law to identify practical, cost-effective options.
We know that in real estate disputes, every hour counts. Our clients look to us for prompt, effective advice to resolve their dispute.
Our advice to our clients is often to avoid becoming involved in lengthy and costly litigation and to consider other means of resolving the dispute. We aim, where possible, to resolve the dispute without proceedings, using negotiation or other kinds of dispute resolution, such as mediation.
Effective real estate dispute resolution requires strategic planning to avoid issues arising as well as finding solutions once they have arisen. We work closely with other members of the Real Estate team as required at all stages of a deal to identify potential issues and to provide appropriate advice.
We provide a complete service to individuals, companies, firms and charities.
We advise on a wide array of property-connected disputes, including:
- Commercial and residential landlord and tenant matters, including lease renewals
- Dilapidations and repairs
- Disputes about ownership of land, boundary disputes, easements, rights of light and restrictive covenants
- Disputes rising out of contracts of the sale and purchase of land
- Professional negligence relating to property (surveyors, architects, solicitors, accountants)
- Debt recovery
- Dispute avoidance
- Breach of covenant claims
- Leasehold structure
- Building disputes
- Landlord and tenant matters, including residential
You may be interested in the following event:
Businesses will always need somewhere to operate from, so what will the office of the future look like, where will it be and how will people occupy it?
Thu 21 Jun 2018 BWB Events Read More and Book >