Intellectual Property work requires a deep understanding of the current ways in which IP can be used, and the creativity and imagination to protect our clients’ IP for the future.
Our clients are increasingly aware of the value of their Brands and IP; and of the importance of domain names and internet issues in the context of electronic publishing and websites. As new technologies and new uses of existing ones emerge rapidly, we draw on our expertise as advisers to the Technology sector to inform our IP work.
We advise small and large organisations, both commercial and charitable, as well individuals, on a wide range of issues including:
- Branding and brand protection
- UK, European and world wide trade mark applications, registrations and licensing
- Confidentiality agreements
- Copyright law and copyright licensing
- Data protection
- IP audits
- New media projects, including e- business start-ups
- Patent licensing
- Software design licensing and support
- All manner of IP disputes including trade mark infringement, passing off, trade mark challenges and oppositions, copyright infringement
Over the years, we have done a lot of work with creative individuals and businesses who have more ideas than cash and need practical help and advice within a set budget. We understand this very well and derive a great deal of satisfaction from helping them find affordable ways of protecting and exploiting their IP products.
You may be interested in the following event:
Due to very high demand we are re-running this session, which first took place in April this year.
Thu 13 Sep 2018 BWB Events Read More and Book >