Onboard is a consultancy offering governance development, training and support to charities and social enterprises. Drawing together leading third sector consultants with legal experts from Bates Wells Braithwaite, Onboard delivers advice that can make a measurable difference to the effectiveness of your organisation.
We are dedicated to delivering support that is down-to-earth, reliable and jargon-free. We help board members to engage with their mission and remember that the role can be rewarding and fun.
As well as dealing with the law, legal structures and regulatory compliance, we emphasise strategic thinking, and leadership. We conduct constitutional and board reviews. We facilitate meetings to help boards tackle tough issues and make tough decisions. We work to enhance relationships between the board and staff. And there is much more. We offer;
- board training courses;
- governance reviews;
- advice on partnerships and collaboration strategy;
- governance change management;
- facilitation for meetings and board retreats;
- equality and diversity training;
- conflict resolution services;
- chief executive appraisal and recruitment plans;
- chair inductions;
- seminars, workshops and networking events;
- themed roundtable meetings;
- working breakfasts and lunches;
- referrals to useful agencies, publications and resources;
- leadership enhancement for boards and chief executives.
We're also happy to offer bespoke training courses that we can tailor to your needs.
You may be interested in the following event:
The emphasis on safeguarding, data protection, new technologies, diversity and robust procedures and processes has heightened awareness on the individual and collective role of trustees.
Tue 24 Jul 2018 BWB Events Read More and Book >